Hadda Burgoa is an accomplished and skillful attorney with extensive, varied, and up-to-date experience in Corporate Law, Tax Law, Trust and Estates, Real Estate Transactions, and Regulatory Compliance.
Her professionalism in serving international and domestic clients doing business in the United States and helping foreign entrepreneurs immigrating to the United States shows her track record, expertise, ability to excel, and work ethic.
She has adept advisory capability in Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD), Risk Management, Compliance, and Fraud Investigations. She has experience investigating Medicare/Medicaid, tax fraud, and financial fraud schemes.
Her firm is flexible and adaptable to various environments, national nuances, geographic areas, and societal cultures. Effective in communicating with integrity to all levels. The firm is transformational, turning vision into action plans.
Hadda is a transformational and adaptive leader. Extreme professionalism has led her to management positions at SafeGuard Services, LLC. (a CMS Zone Program Integrity Contractor), and at Magellan Complete Care. Her remarkable results, particularly in some notorious cases, resulted in highly successful outcomes for Fraud HCSN Indictments.
From her early days as a lawyer in La Paz, Bolivia, where she ran her law firm, to her relocation to the United States of America, where she became a licensed Florida Lawyer, she has conducted her business with dedication and passion for excellence.
Professional Services Provided
- Subrosa Law PLLC,
- United States
- Praxity, Bolivia
- PriceSmart, Inc., United States
- Banco Santander International, United States
- Continental National Bank, United States
- Mercantil Commercebank, United States
- Gibraltar Private Bank & Trust, United States
- Magellan Complete Care, United States
- Safeguard Services LLC., United Stated
- Standard Chartered Bank International, United States
- Pacific National Bank, United States
- Tyco International, United States
- Integrity Title, United States
- Tapia & Burgoa, Bolivia
- Universidad Mayor De San Andres, Bolivia
- Universidad Del Valle, Bolivia
Professional Pro Bono Services Provided
Legal Services of Greater Miami, Inc.
Community Legal Services of Mid Florida
- Tax LLM (in progress), at University Of Miami School Of Law.
- Juris Doctor, at University Of Miami School Of Law.
- LLM In Comparative Law, at University Of Miami School Of Law.
- D. Candidate in Taxation, at Universidad De Salamanca and La Sabana (awaiting dissertation defense), Spain, and Colombia.
- Post Graduate Degree in Taxation, at Universidad Andina, Bolivia.
- Post Graduate Degree in Business Law, at Universidad Andina, Bolivia.
- Post Graduate Degree in Education, at Universidad Mayor De San Andres.
- Post Graduate Degree in Criminal Law, at Universidad Mayor De San Andres.
- Juris Doctor, at Universidad Mayor De San Andres.
- Bar License, Florida, United States
- Colegio de Abogados, La Paz Bolivia
- Florida Bar Business Law Section
- Florida Real Property Probate Law Section
- Florida Tax Law Section
- Certified Financial Crime Specialist, CFCS, in progress, Association Of Certified Financial Crime Specialist (ACFCS)
- Certified Fraud Examiner, CFE, Association Of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE).
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist, Cams, Association Of Certified Anti- Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS), Miami, Florida.
- Due Process and Tax Procedure for Liens: Comparative Analysis of the American and Bolivian legal Systems, La Razón, August 2005.